About alexa rank checker by 1tools
Alexa analytics is a free online tool that allows users to check the current position of a website on the Alexa ranking system.
The tool is developed by specialized web engineers who profoundly understand the ins and outs of web analytics and it is thus built to be distinctively reliable. You can trust our webrank checker tool to deliver accurate and easy-to-understand results plucked from Alexa’s web engines.
Alexa Rank Checker by 1Tools can show you the following data:
- Global Rank: The rank of the website that is being analyzed relative to all other websites in the world.
- Reach: How many different people visit the website (as estimated by Alexa based on the number of Alexa Toolbar users they are able to track).
- Country: The country with the highest percentage of visitors.
- Country Rank: The rank of the website in that country.
- Change: How the ranking of the site has either deteriorated or improved.
How to use alexa rank checker ?
Check Alexa rank with a well-designed user interface built for simplicity, Alexa Tool is extremely easy to use and it's very intuitive. To use the tool, you will only need to take the following steps:
Step #1: Make sure you are on the Alexa website ranking page ( https://1Tools.com/alexa-rank-checker), which is most likely where you are now.
Step #2: Enter the URLs that you want to check. You can add up to 5 domain names and our system will check them simultaneously for you in no time at all.
Step #3: Next, click on the “Check” button.
And finally, the tool will show you the Alexa rank results of bulk domain immediately, displaying all the elements mentioned earlier. That's it!
As a tip-off, you're also welcomed to use our other free SEO tools Alexa Rank Comparison Tool.