Get a detailed analysis of your backlinks — fast?
Backlinks, along with content, make up the most important factors that influence how well your webpages perform in search engine results pages (SERPs).
If that tells you anything, it should be that backlinks are super-important and should be treated so.
Treating your site's backlinks with the utmost importance they deserve starts with having an idea of what your backlink profile looks like. Put differently, you would have to analyze your backlinks to know where you are and the next level to which you should take it.
And that's where a free backlinks checker tool comes in.
About backlink checker by 1tools
Our free backlinks tool is for carrying out a thorough analysis of the backlinks of your website.
Although developed by 1tools, this free backlink analyzer is fully integrated with Ahrefs’ engine to pull and display a detailed backlink report for any active website or web page.
With this tool, you'll be able to:
- Discover and track where your backlinks are coming from
- Perform a backlink analysis and audit for any site
- Research your best performing content
- See which keywords or pages are bringing you the most links
- Find your competitors’ most valuable backlinks and examine their backlink profile to spot patterns and possible link building opportunities.
What specific metrics can you dig using this tool?
Well, since backlink analysis is integrated with Ahrefs to deliver the best results, the tool does more than just showing you a list of your site's backlinks.
- It shows you the URL of the particular web page that is linking back to your website.
- It shows you the exact anchor text used in the link back.
- It shows you the Ahref Domain Rating of the domain linking back to your site.
- It shows you the Link Type (that is, whether it is Nofollow or Follow).
- It shows you an option to check the Ahrefs URL Rating of the website that is linking back.
But that's not all. To help you further, our free backlink tool shows you some more relevant metrics including:
- Ahref rank of your site
- Ahrefs DR score of your site (Domain Rating)
- The total number of backlinks to your site
- The total number of referring domains to your site
- Organic keywords
- Organic traffic
- The number of Dofollow links on your site
- The number of Nofollow links on your site
- The total number of referring IP’s
And guess what: you get ALL of these for FREE.
The initial report generated with Backlink Checker is often limited to the top 100 backlinks pointing to your domain — where it shows one link per domain — but you can click further to view all links.