How do I create a Bar graph?
It's easy to create a Bar graph with a tool like Toolslite. Simply start with a template, gather your data in an Excel or Google spreadsheet, import your information and watch your chart come to life.
Can I create any kind of Bar graph with Toolslite?
Absolutely! You can make single and stacked Bar graphs. You can also choose from three different types of bar styles – angled, smooth or steps.
Can I create a Bar graph with live data?
You sure can! You can easily make a graph with live data using the Bar graph maker by importing a Google spreadsheet that has been previously published to the web.
When do you use a Bar graph?
Bar graphs are good for when you want to illustrate progression or evolution over time. Put it in a finance report to show your boss how you improved results. Put them in an infographic about the environment to show how the world has changed over the years. With our onBar graph maker, the data visualization possibilities are endless.
How to Use the Bar graph Maker
- Enter the title, horizontal axis and vertical axis labels of the graph.
- Enter data label names or values or range.
- Set number of bars.
- For each line, enter data values with space delimiter, label and color.
- Check curved bar if needed.
- Press the Draw button to generate the Bar graph.
- Press the × reset button to set default values.
This tool is created by rapidtables